I Kan't Spell
100 and then Some Thing about Me
100 things about me: Hell why not? I haven't really planned this and don't know if there are a 100 things about me that are even interesting. I'm sure I'll find something...
1. I like to write in list form because that's the way my mind thinks.
2. I secretly carry a list of albums I want to buy in my wallet and have been known to spin off the road writing down names of bands.
3. I have won a national championship playing baseball.
4. I'm a sucker for watches and shoes.
5. I prefer a 55$ filet from Aldo's more than any other meal in the world.
6. I prefer the 40$ stuffed veal chop from Boccacio's second.
7. I hated Jameson when I first started to drink it.
8. I could, at one time, bench press 350 pounds (yeah short arms)
9. I'm a good problem solver.
10. I didn't start drinking until I was 22.
11. I had only slept with 2 women until I was 22.
12. I am an above average poker player.
13. Nick Hammonds is my oldest friend (since 5 kid).
14. I love all my friends even though I am very little like them.
15. I enjoy chewing tobacco once or twice a week as a means to an end.
16. I was rich once.
17. I am poor now.
18. My IQ is 155 (seriously - I don't know how either)
19. I have only said "I love you" to two people not counting family or friends.
20. I don't sucker women into sex, contrary to popular demand.
21. I have a desire to own one of the best t-shirt collections in the world.
22. I want a wife.
23. I have really small hands.
24. I am moody and unpredictable.
25. I can easily drink 15 drinks and hit a baseball.
26. My favorite years of my life were 22 and 19.
27. I would like to design organic autonomous learning content and systems that change the way people learn.
28. I am shy.
29. I am not shy most of the time.
30. If I don't have the spotlight I get angry.
31. People ask for my advice because they know I won't shoot them anyway but straight.
32. Tissot's "Hide and Seek" is my favorite painting.
33. I have only read about 75% of the books in my room.
34. I love board games.
35. I don't like chocolate.
36. I like raw oysters but not any other kind of seafood.
37. Bud Bottles are my beer of choice.
38. I know way to many bartenders.
39. I want to one day write a good book, or at the least, a poem I can be proud of.
40. I am a very jealous person and I have a tendency to exaggerate and lie.
41. I am arrogant when I become jealous or confrontational.
42. I am a good flirt.
43. My favorite piece of clothing in the world are Clark Wallabies followed a close second by my Yankee Rebel t-shirt.
44. I don't like when girls grab my Yankee Rebel t-shirt and wear it without asking.
45. I tend to wear the same pants 2 or 3 days in a row.
46. My eyes change color with the weather.
47. I love way to many different bands to single one out as a favorite.
48. I'm lying - you can throw on Oasis any time and I'll vouch.
49. I would pay 50 thousand dollars to have Noel Gallagher play at my 30th birthday party.
This is tough -
50. I like gum. I have never turned down gum in my life.
51. I started smoking at age 15 and yes I was sucking down pfunks even back then.
52. I put Coldplay on the map, well, in the DC area.
53. I have easily scene over a 1000 concerts.
54. I have over 1000 cd's.
55. My favorite book is Animal Farm by George Orwell.
56. My favorite color is Green.
57. My favorite activity is sex.
58. I don't want to have sex again unless I'm in love.
59. I have a hard time keeping in touch with friends.
60. I answer my phone about 10% of the time.
61. I have a tendency to crack my neck, chew my finger nails, and stretch in public.
62. I know the following program languages: HTML, XML, XSLT, ASP, ColdFusion, JSP
63. I lived in Korea for a year teaching little kids English.
64. I have been to 10 different countries.
65. I miss having a car.
66. My favorite fabric is suede.
67. I can do 20 chin-ups.
68. I love hats - shit I'm a goddamn fop.
69. My 18th century British literature class in college was what turned me on to books.
70. I attended roughly 1/5 of my classes in college and graduated with a 3.6.
71. I was a part of the Internet boom of 97-00
72. I don't give myself nearly enough credit, mainly because I fish for compliments.
73. I know every song on the radio, yes, even country.
74. My Mom is my idol.
75. I cry way too much about my dad and girls and feeling guilty.
76. I am really good at shuffle board (not the shit on boats)
77. Neighborhood kids weren't allowed to play with me because I cursed too much.
78. I am the youngest of all my childhood neighborhood friends.
79. I have a tattoo of a mustang on my chest and Tim drew it. I get mixed reviews but I love it.
80. I have a tendency to stand on bar stools and drop 200 dollars on a tab at the drop of a hat.
81. I know how to have a good time.
82. I have never slept with a woman over 30.
83. I have never slept with a girl under 18 (ok that includes like when I was 16 and stuff)
84. I was a virgin when I went to college.
85. My first car was an 89' Cavalier RS and I loved it.
86. My favorite job of all time was lifting dry wall when I was 18.
87. My least favorite job was selling computers at CompUSA.
88. I have only had one long-term relationship in my entire life and it has ruined me for all others.
89. My feet get really cold when I sleep.
90. In order my pick of women - (no joke) busty brunette women from a southern European country, Asian women, Jewish women, South American women - that's it
91. I don't date
92. I cannot name all the girls I slept with
93. I don't hang out with some of the people I love the most because loving someone means you can fall back into a fold and not miss a beat.
94. I love to gamble. LOVE TO GAMBLE!
95. I can read a racing program at the horse track and tell you anything you want to know.
96. I used to handicap races when I was in 9th grade.
97. I'm a sucker for loud women who want to be noticed.
98. I'm a sucker for Karaoke when I'm drunk and with people I know.
99. I have never purchased a drug.
100. I love living in Baltimore.
101. I typed this list by copying and pasting 1,2,3,-0 and didn't even look and hit it right on the nose
Ok actually once you get rolling you can keep going forever -
102. I love Rottweilers and I have had 2 (Hunter and Titan)
103. I don't like cats.
104. I don't get upset when people or animals die.
105. I thought we had it coming to us on 9/11
106. I believe our country is messed up beyond repair. How's Canada in August?
107. My favorite season is fall.
108. I can watch 9 innings of baseball between the Mariners and Angels and not blink an eye
109. When I was little I used to drink a glass of milk every time Cal Ripken came to bat.
110. I have more stories than anyone I know.
111. I don't like to listen to other people's stories.
112. 10 is my favorite number.
113. I can drink a reverse car bomb.
114. I have been in 5 weddings.
115. Choosing my best man and wedding party will be impossible.
116. I miss Craig.
117. Shit I miss a lot of people.
118. My friends are my family.
119. I don't give my friends the respect they deserve nearly enough.
120. I am a godfather.
ok ok ok that's enough...
I am looking everywhere for earth shoes and earth shoes, while doing so I somehow stumbled onto your earth shoes blog. I am happy to say I learned something and will look into this further...
Thanks for the great posts...
Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!
Wow, I really like this one. I have a website that talks mostly about bankruptcy credit repair You should check it out sometime.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a Free Ipod Nano site/blog. It pretty much covers free ipod help related stuff.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
You have an interesting blog here. Some of the things people put are kind of strange. Another cool site is a site that is about free credit repair info stuff.
Anyway, I like your blog and will proably be back.
Great Blog! Ilike it.I have Totally Free dating site for singlesTake a look if you have a minute. Thanks and have a good one!
I liked your information. I have a blog about henna history sudan. Please check it out and let me know what you think.
Want a free ipod nano? visit free ipod nano
Still Struggling To Get Your Affiliate Checks?
Don't Be A Loser - Click Here:
scavenger hunt list
I like your blog, and will add it to "my favorites". I am new to blogging, but not new to car clubs. I have furnished custom made car badges to dozens of car clubs all over the country. I have a web site that I feel you will find both interesting and informative. Please pay me a visit when you have time.
**car clubs**car club texas
If you like sports cars, antique cars, classic cars, race cars oe Nascar, you will enjoy my web site.
I make, jewelry quality, custom car badges from your club's logo or design.
Please visit my web site at www.arnirbrown.com
**car club****car club*
Interesting blog, be sure and check out my site / blog when you get a chance at www.shoes-apparel-discount-fashion.com Thanks and have a great day.
black mold exposureblack mold symptoms of exposurewrought iron garden gatesiron garden gates find them herefine thin hair hairstylessearch hair styles for fine thin hairnight vision binocularsbuy night vision binocularslipitor reactionslipitor allergic reactionsluxury beach resort in the philippinesPost a Comment
afordable beach resorts in the philippineshomeopathy for eczema.baby eczema.save big with great mineral makeup bargainsmineral makeup wholesalersprodam iphone Apple prodam iphone prahacect iphone manualmanual for P 168 iphonefero 52 binocularsnight vision Fero 52 binocularsThe best night vision binoculars here
night vision binoculars bargainsfree photo albums computer programsfree software to make photo albumsfree tax formsprintable tax forms for free craftmatic air bedcraftmatic air bed adjustable info hereboyd air bedboyd night air bed lowest pricefind air beds in wisconsinbest air beds in wisconsincloud air beds
best cloud inflatable air bedssealy air beds portableportables air bedsrv luggage racksaluminum made rv luggage racksair bed raisedbest form raised air bedsaircraft support equipmentsbest support equipments for aircraftsbed air informercialsbest informercials bed airmattress sized air beds
bestair bed mattress antique doorknobsantique doorknob identification tipsdvd player troubleshootingtroubleshooting with the dvd playerflat panel television lcd vs plasmaflat panel lcd television versus plasma pic the bestThe causes of economic recessionwhat are the causes of economic recessionadjustable bed air foam The best bed air foam
hoof prints antique equestrian printsantique hoof prints equestrian printsBuy air bedadjustablebuy the best adjustable air bedsair beds canadian storesCanadian stores for air beds
migraine causemigraine treatments floridaflorida headache clinicdrying dessicantair drying dessicantdessicant air dryerpediatric asthmaasthma specialistasthma children specialistcarpet cleaning dallas txcarpet cleaners dallascarpet cleaning dallas
vero beach vacationvero beach vacationsbeach vacation homes veroms beach vacationsms beach vacationms beach condosmaui beach vacationmaui beach vacationsmaui beach clubbeach vacationsyour beach vacationscheap beach vacations
bob hairstylebob haircutsbob layeredpob hairstylebobbedclassic bobCare for Curly HairTips for Curly Haircurly hair12r 22.5 best pricetires truck bustires 12r 22.5
washington new housenew house houstonnew house san antonionew house venturanew houston house houston house txstains removal dyestains removal clothesstains removalteeth whiteningteeth whiteningbright teeth
jennifer grey nosejennifer nose jobscalebrities nose jobsWomen with Big NosesWomen hairstylesBig Nose Women, hairstyles
Pandora Song List
Amazon Wish List
Revolutionary Wealth - Tofflers
Things Making Me Smile
Listening - [out of 5]
Benjy Ferree - 4.8
The Thermals 3.1
David Gray 3.8
Like the guy with the beard? YES - like the guy with the beers. What? Yep
Bands That I Check Schedules For
Badly Drawn Boy
Belle and Sebastian
The Black Keys
Drive By Truckers
Mark Hopkins Band
Iron and Wine
Mates of State
Two if By Sea
Places I Rock in the Flesh
The Knitting Factory
The Otto Bar
Places I Eat/Drink in the Flesh
Cross Street Market
No Way Jose
The Irish Pub
The Waterfront Hotel
My Greatest Hits (that's so lame)
The time I almost killed a child
July 4th in Korea
Excerpts from Demian
Why I screen phone calls
Bret's Death Metal Report
A conversation at a cocktail party
A conversation at breakfast
So you think you are a Baltimorian
A conversation about a girl singer
Observations from a bar
Observations of strippers
Why I love Oasis
I would go to war
"You Son of a Bitch" An Open Letter to Tom Friend
Dance to Your Ocean
When men become pussies
Jason Whitlock is a racist propaganda promoter
Pitchfork takes music snobbery to new level
The Cosmic Clash of the Red Sox and Cubs
The Hatred that is Runts Candy
Starting corporate line-up
Do you know me? List 1 / List 2 / List 3
The Night I Burned Philly Down
So You Want to be a Booze Hound
She Said it was Free
Funniest Corporate Story Ever
Striped Shirts and the Fucks that Wear Them
Pieces of Morning
Oasis Album Revew
The Art of Tipping
Starting Fires With Grass Stains
Bret's Federal Hill Food Review
Sexcapades and your Picture on the Internet
Stupid Secrets the Return
Stuff I Swing By From Time to Time
Indie Video Archive
Large Hearted Boy
Pitch Fork Media
Scenestars MP3 Blogs
Sound Garden Baltimore
Angry Little Girls
Junior Varsity Meat Market
Baltimore City Paper
The Baltimore Sun
Villa Julie College Baseball
06/01/2003 - 07/01/2003
07/01/2003 - 08/01/2003
08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003
09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003
10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003
11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003
12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004
01/01/2004 - 02/01/2004
04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004
05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004
06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004
07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004
08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004
09/01/2004 - 10/01/2004
10/01/2004 - 11/01/2004
11/01/2004 - 12/01/2004
12/01/2004 - 01/01/2005
01/01/2005 - 02/01/2005
02/01/2005 - 03/01/2005
03/01/2005 - 04/01/2005
04/01/2005 - 05/01/2005
05/01/2005 - 06/01/2005
06/01/2005 - 07/01/2005
07/01/2005 - 08/01/2005
08/01/2005 - 09/01/2005
09/01/2005 - 10/01/2005
10/01/2005 - 11/01/2005
11/01/2005 - 12/01/2005
12/01/2005 - 01/01/2006
01/01/2006 - 02/01/2006
02/01/2006 - 03/01/2006
03/01/2006 - 04/01/2006
04/01/2006 - 05/01/2006
05/01/2006 - 06/01/2006
06/01/2006 - 07/01/2006
07/01/2006 - 08/01/2006
08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006
09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006
10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006
11/01/2006 - 12/01/2006
12/01/2006 - 01/01/2007
01/01/2007 - 02/01/2007
02/01/2007 - 03/01/2007
03/01/2007 - 04/01/2007
04/01/2007 - 05/01/2007
05/01/2007 - 06/01/2007
06/01/2007 - 07/01/2007
07/01/2007 - 08/01/2007
08/01/2007 - 09/01/2007
09/01/2007 - 10/01/2007
10/01/2007 - 11/01/2007
11/01/2007 - 12/01/2007
12/01/2007 - 01/01/2008
01/01/2008 - 02/01/2008
02/01/2008 - 03/01/2008
03/01/2008 - 04/01/2008
04/01/2008 - 05/01/2008
05/01/2008 - 06/01/2008
06/01/2008 - 07/01/2008
07/01/2008 - 08/01/2008
08/01/2008 - 09/01/2008
09/01/2008 - 10/01/2008
10/01/2008 - 11/01/2008
11/01/2008 - 12/01/2008
12/01/2008 - 01/01/2009
01/01/2009 - 02/01/2009
02/01/2009 - 03/01/2009
03/01/2009 - 04/01/2009
04/01/2009 - 05/01/2009
05/01/2009 - 06/01/2009
06/01/2009 - 07/01/2009
07/01/2009 - 08/01/2009
08/01/2009 - 09/01/2009
09/01/2009 - 10/01/2009
10/01/2009 - 11/01/2009
11/01/2009 - 12/01/2009
12/01/2009 - 01/01/2010
01/01/2010 - 02/01/2010
02/01/2010 - 03/01/2010
03/01/2010 - 04/01/2010
04/01/2010 - 05/01/2010
05/01/2010 - 06/01/2010
06/01/2010 - 07/01/2010
07/01/2010 - 08/01/2010
08/01/2010 - 09/01/2010
09/01/2010 - 10/01/2010
10/01/2010 - 11/01/2010
11/01/2010 - 12/01/2010
12/01/2010 - 01/01/2011
01/01/2011 - 02/01/2011
02/01/2011 - 03/01/2011
03/01/2011 - 04/01/2011
04/01/2011 - 05/01/2011
05/01/2011 - 06/01/2011
06/01/2011 - 07/01/2011
12/01/2011 - 01/01/2012
01/01/2012 - 02/01/2012
07/01/2012 - 08/01/2012
08/01/2012 - 09/01/2012
09/01/2012 - 10/01/2012
10/01/2012 - 11/01/2012
11/01/2012 - 12/01/2012
01/01/2013 - 02/01/2013
04/01/2013 - 05/01/2013
06/01/2013 - 07/01/2013
07/01/2013 - 08/01/2013
08/01/2013 - 09/01/2013
09/01/2013 - 10/01/2013
10/01/2013 - 11/01/2013
11/01/2013 - 12/01/2013
12/01/2013 - 01/01/2014
01/01/2014 - 02/01/2014
02/01/2014 - 03/01/2014
03/01/2014 - 04/01/2014
04/01/2014 - 05/01/2014
05/01/2014 - 06/01/2014
06/01/2014 - 07/01/2014
07/01/2014 - 08/01/2014
08/01/2014 - 09/01/2014
10/01/2014 - 11/01/2014
11/01/2014 - 12/01/2014
12/01/2014 - 01/01/2015
01/01/2015 - 02/01/2015
02/01/2015 - 03/01/2015
03/01/2015 - 04/01/2015
04/01/2015 - 05/01/2015
05/01/2015 - 06/01/2015
06/01/2015 - 07/01/2015
07/01/2015 - 08/01/2015
08/01/2015 - 09/01/2015
10/01/2015 - 11/01/2015
11/01/2015 - 12/01/2015
12/01/2015 - 01/01/2016
01/01/2016 - 02/01/2016
03/01/2016 - 04/01/2016
06/01/2016 - 07/01/2016
07/01/2016 - 08/01/2016
08/01/2016 - 09/01/2016
10/01/2016 - 11/01/2016
11/01/2016 - 12/01/2016
02/01/2017 - 03/01/2017
03/01/2017 - 04/01/2017
04/01/2017 - 05/01/2017
05/01/2017 - 06/01/2017
07/01/2017 - 08/01/2017
08/01/2017 - 09/01/2017
10/01/2017 - 11/01/2017
01/01/2018 - 02/01/2018
05/01/2018 - 06/01/2018