Top 10 Reasons the O's Might Not Make the Playoffs
It's only been 3 games - but here we go...
10. Number 45 . . . who are you, and what have you done with Erik?
9. Cabrera's move to first: 15.3 seconds.
8. Wright ain't right, and Millar ain't a pillar of a hitter.
7. O's #1 pinch hitter: Bynum.
6. In retrospect, modeling this year's team on the 1988 O's was probably a mistake.
5. Bedard's ERA: 11.57 . . . Wright's ERA: 15.43 . . . R.Lopez's ERA: 1.29 . . . Bruce Chen's ERA: 0.00.
4. Best hitter on the O's bench: Terry Crowly.
3. Team .606 OPS would actually be pretty good for a top defensive third-string catcher.
2. No, no, no, that is NOT a wounded rhinoceros staggering about in left field.
1. Pitching and defense win ball games . . . dang.