1. Erin has moved in! YAY! And all other dramas seem to be ironed with movingness and unmovingness. Come by and play with us!
1a. Erin and Jer are best friends. lol - they have a common bond and a common building.
2. Fells "fun" Festival is this weekend and I'll be the one wearing a shirt that says "Where's Doug?" at Slainte dreading walking around with the rest of the countyites.
3. Tom. I will not be online or updating as I will be out on the harbor with my company for boating and then lunch, cocktails, and crabs at Nick's. Swing by. I'll be the guy with stuff all over him.
4. Tom. evening one of Baltimore's best improvisational, Benjee Ferreish, awesomeness acts is playing in Jason Dove and the Magic Whips. It is at the Talking Head too... so if you haven't gotten a chance to revisit the "head" since it reopened, I hope you will give it a try.
5. Facebook is the rockingest. Get on it!
6. Also this weekend Ms. Sara (say) is presenting her art at the open art space on Charles St. and at the new Metro Gallery next door.
7. Tim is back in Baltimore.
8. Eight is great!
9. Fall rocks!
10. Just had to get to ten.
Have a great weekend. Enjoy playoff baseball and hopefully I'll see you this weekend. Love and Jazz makes babies man!!