100 things I hate about America
After attending the Ravens game the other night and the week before - I realized - that I really only do what I LIKE. I don't put myself in positions multiple times that I find pathetic, dreadful, and just sad. It's not that I didn't like going to the game with my friends and being with them... it's the surroundings of that game...that make me shudder .
Along with this, too many times in the past months I have been watching television or been out and about and have muttered my new favorite phrase "God damnit America."
So - this is an attempt at the 100 things that I hate about American society. Not all of them are going to be beholden to America itself - but I think we will be able to see a trend. These are in no particular order:
1. Drunk college girls.
2. The ability for drunk college girls to set trends for girls older than 22
3. Girls that use cell phones like their life depended on it.
4. Text messaging
6. People over the age of 23 smoking pot
7. Liberal democrats that live in Million $ houses
8. People who think 2nd-tier colleges aren't a sunken cost that just prove you are able to borrow money
9. People who openly sell and do drugs
10. Football games with people that only LIVE for football games. It's really not that important. Go home and lay your wife, play with your kids, lift a weight, IMPROVE yourself - the Ravens WILL carry on ... trust me.
11. Poor art carried out by poor people
12. Cable television
13. The misconception of Obama
14. Open air mutual racism between two races – like when a white dude thinks I'm just going to start agreeing with him because he uses the "n" word openly.
15. America's inability to control it's own media
16. Single moms out on the town
17. Losers that follow local bands because they know someone in the band and then tell everyone else in the world how great that band is…and then end up working the merch counter for them.
I'm too sick and ready to leave to keep writing right now… but you saw where this list was going.