You are 2 little lady!
Soooo... you're 2. No big whoop really. You handled it in style because you're basically a champion.
Things I notice about you at 2
1. You're amazingly capable. With that I mean - you figure stuff out quickly and then you are very proud of it.
2. You love your mama. You want to show her everything all the time. "Mama look! Mama look!"
3. You're a bit of a faker. In that I mean that you like to throw something on the ground and then say "Uh oh!" Like you can't believe it happened. You also fake injuries.
4. You like electronics.
5. You also like Doc McStuffins, Caillou (unfortunately), Dora the Explorer, and Elmo
6. You have lots of stuff - so many people - and Mommy buy you soooo much stuff. Just to be clear where Daddy stands on the "stuff" - he doesn't like it - and he doesn't think you need it.
7. You like people. You will hang out with just about anyone which is nice.
8. You are bossy.
9. You absolutely own my heart.
Breaking down your 2nd birthday. You had it at your Aunt Mary's - she lives close by and there was a yard so we could have a petting zoo. Lots of other young people showed up The Marquettes, Geraghty's, Jenkins, Canty's, Rhodes, Gianoplous', and lots of other friends and family. They all came to see you and tell you how much they love you. We all do -
Happy 2nd birthday - we all can't wait to see what happens next.
Also - you're gonna be a big sister soon... so... look out. These messages will no longer just be addressed to you. Time to share the spotlight sucka!