Bret and Ella trip 2016
“Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all is a form of planning.” ― Gloria Steinem
On Thursday we leave for our trip. Here is our itinerary
1. West Virginia University - pick up some cool t-shirts - eat some lunch and see the campus
2. Charleston West Virginia - we need to knock this state capitol off our list. So far we've seen Richmond and Raleigh. We knocked those out last year. We'll take a photo in front of the state house and check out anything else in the area and stay there for the night.
3. Back to Raleigh to see a minor league baseball game and the Duke and UNC campus. I want you to see how beautiful some of these colleges are.
4. I've never seen the Durham Bulls play but they are the baseball team in one of my favorite movies Bull Durham.
5. Spend the night in Raleigh
6. Head to Charleston to pick up the family and then off to the beach.
I've allowed us enough time to see some scenery as well and anything else interesting that pops up. You really are a special person and I love you very very much. I can't wait to share these things with you - oh - and by the way - I've never been to any of these places either... so I owe you a debt of gratitude in allowing me someone special to share these journies with.
P.s. - don't worry Wells - you're coming next year when we hit some new places!